Numbers are only the starting point of financial management. What’s critical is knowing how to interpret the numbers to make smart decisions. Devising sound strategies to guide your decisions and help you operate more effectively is the strength of Lumsden & McCormick.
In the pages that unfold as you click through our web site you will be introduced to the accounting, tax and consulting services we provide to businesses, individuals, nonprofits and governments. As certified public accountants we are masters not only in financial statement and tax matters but also in management consulting and business advisory issues. As your financial advisor, we devote insight, energy and experience to your enterprise as if it were our own. This gives you the advantage.
Discover more about our service capabilities and how we can serve you. We invite you to contact the individuals below at 716-856-3300 or email us directly and discover what lies beyond the numbers.
• Auditing & Accounting - - - John P. Schiavone
• Business Valuation/Forensic Accounting - - - Louis J. Cercone, Jr.
• Commercial Businesses - - - Stephen T. LoVullo
• Governmental Entities - - - John P. Schiavone
• Health Care Organizations - - - Michael J. Grimaldi
• Investment Management - - - Dennis A. Castiglia
• Nonprofit Accounting Software - - - Matthew A. McDonald
• Nonprofit Organizations - - - Donna M. Gonser
• Tax Planning - - - Dale B. Demyanick